realfranchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

realfranchise

ps3 madden 10 online franchise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

must obey or you will be booted

Go down 
+5
lucky0644
wally54452
bdiggs25
booker20
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

must obey or you will be booted Empty
PostSubject: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm

#1 do not fucking quit if you do i will boot your ass trust me#2 be fucking active if you miss a 2 game spread you ass will be booted#3 have some got damn sportsmanship if u up 21 -28 don't run up the score I allow 21-28 because you can score so damn fast#4 u can run the same plays twice once u run your play twice you have to abandon it for a full five plays#5 no outrageous 4th down attemps#6 trades have to go through the forum#7no quitting on the computer if you loose so be it if you start over you will be booted#8 screen play u can run only twice a drive and you can not run to the other side of the field as the quaterback

REPLY READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REPLY READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://activeboys.forumotion.com
booker20

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:00 pm

read it
Back to top Go down
bdiggs25

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:51 am

read and agree to rules
Back to top Go down
wally54452

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:56 am

i read it but the rules are kinda out there. not sure if i agree.
Back to top Go down
lucky0644

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:47 pm

read it
Back to top Go down
KillerTiger89

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Read it great rules
Back to top Go down
antzzy

antzzy

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Read it
Back to top Go down
Hallowtip

PostSubject: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:48 pm

read but not to sure on some rules
Back to top Go down
BstonPats

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm

I have read it master.....But some of those rules are dumb.... I run alot of screen plays thats my game so sorry if ya dont like it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: must obey or you will be booted   must obey or you will be booted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

must obey or you will be booted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
realfranchise :: rules-
Jump to: